HEALTH CARE JUSTICE
Every human being should have access to health care when and where they need it.
It is clear that now, more than ever, we need to protect ourselves, our friends, our family, our co-workers, our neighbors, and our communities from interests trying to further privatize and profit off our broken health care system.
We must win universal, publicly and equitably financed health care as a human right here in Vermont and across the country.
Sign up today to be a Health Care Justice Supporter and work with RAD to ensure that our elected officials enact and support high-quality health care as a human right and public good in this state.
I AM A HEALTH CARE JUSTICE SUPPORTER
I pledge to support:
- High-quality health care as a human right for all;
- Implementing an equitably and publicly financed system of health care for all as envisioned in Vermont’s 2011 health care law, Act 48;
- Passing Universal Primary Care (UPC).UPC can save lives and health care costs in Vermont now;
- Resisting policies that cut Medicaid or Medicare and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion;
- All steps toward national Medicare for all; and,
- Better protections for and further investment in workplace safety, family medical leave, reproductive, women’s, transgender, oral, and mental health, and substance abuse treatment services.