HEALTH CARE JUSTICE VOTER
Every human being should have access to health care when and where they need it.
In the wake of our victories defeating a series of disastrous Republican health care bills it is clear that now, more than ever, we need to protect ourselves, our friends, our family, our co-workers, our neighbors, and our communities from interests trying to further privatize and profit off our broken health care system.
We must win universal, publicly and equitably financed health care as a human right here in Vermont and across the country.
Sign up today to be a Health Care Justice Voter and show Governor Phil Scott and all our elected officials that they must work with us to make access to high-quality health care a human right and public good in this state.
I AM A HEALTH CARE JUSTICE VOTER
As a Vermont voter, I will support candidates who stand for:
- High-quality health care as a human right for all;
- The implementation of an equitably and publicly financed system of health care for all as envisioned in Vermont’s 2011 health care law, Act 48;
- Passing Universal Primary Care (UPC).UPC can save lives and health care costs in Vermont now;
- Resistance to any policies that cut Medicaid or Medicare and the ACA’s Medicaid expansion;
- Supporting all steps toward national Medicare for all; and,
- Better protections for and further investment in workplace safety, family medical leave, reproductive, women’s, transgender, oral, and mental health, and substance abuse treatment services.