Join Rights & Democracy (RAD) and the Monadnock Progressive Alliance (MPA) for RAD’s Annual Membership Assembly and MPA’s People Power Summit.
We’re planing a daylong event featuring special guest speakers, workshops, community building, and FUN. This is RAD’s annual opportunity for members to vote on our c4 Board members and help plan our work for the coming year & building towards 2020!
Stay tuned for more details about special guest speakers and our Movement Builder Awards!
If you would like to attend, but have childcare, interpretation, or other accessibility needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days in advance of the event.
10–10:30 am: Registration
10:30am–12 pm: RAD Membership Assembly (Board Elections, Affirmation of RAD 2020 Vision and Calendar)
12–12:15 pm: Social time, set up for lunch/awards
12:15–1:15 pm: RAD Movement Builder Awards (w/Special surprise guest(s))
1:15–2 pm: Regional interactive activity or caucus assemblies
2:15–3:30pm: Workshops Round One (2-3 simultaneous workshops)
- A New Social Contract – Cathy Albisa & Kate Logan
- Deep Canvassing – Heather Stockwell
- Building Issue Campaigns – Isaac Grimm
- Restorative Justice – Leaf Seligman
3:45–5pm: Workshops Round Two (2-3 simultaneous workshops)
- Community Organizing – Laura Lynch
- Bird Dog Training – Olivia Zink
- Powerfully Sharing Your Story- Owen Berger
- Intersectional Justice – Isaac Grimm & Kate Logan
6–8pm: After party – 2nd floor of Margaritas
September 22, 2018 at 10am – 5pm
Keene Middle School
167 Maple Ave
Keene, NH 03431
Google map and directions
[ EveryAction form here ]