What could be better than a room full of people who care about making change in their communities?
Join Rights & Democracy (RAD) and the Monadnock (NH) Progressive Alliance (MPA) for the bistate RAD Member Assembly and MPA People Power Summit on Saturday, September 22!
We’ll be gathering at the Keene Middle School, in Keene, NH, and everyone who believes in our work is welcome, whether or not you are a current member.
Together, we will:
- Reflect on the work we’ve done in the past year in New Hampshire and Vermont;
- Celebrate legislative, community, and electoral victories; and,
- Give awards to members who have been integral in building our movement.
RAD members will get to vote for our board leadership, however everyone who attends can:
- Caucus by state to guide our upcoming work in preparation for the 2020 elections; and,
- Attend two workshop blocks related to skill building and action strategies.
Keep watch in your inbox and on RAD’s social media for details about these amazing workshops and other special details about this important annual assembly.
Not a member yet?! Consider becoming one:
- You’ll help fund community based progressive organizing that stays rooted in our communities, our needs, and vision;
- You’ll help us research and advance progressive policy at the state house, have a team of community organizers around Vermont and New Hampshire, organize and offer trainings in your community, help elect leaders that will champion our vision, outreach to you and others about time sensitive actions;
- You’ll vote for our Board of Directors at our 2018 Member Assembly, Saturday, September 22nd in Keene, NH; and,
- As a member, you can run for the Board of Directors. Contact Alison Nihart at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity.
How to Become a Member:
- Donate online, or send in a check to Rights & Democracy, 70 S. Winooski Ave, #205, Burlington, VT 05401.
- Suggested membership is $120 annually/$10 a month. All donation sizes welcome. Give at the level you can.
- And/or, join an issue or statewide leadership team.
- And/or, take action with Rights & Democracy four times a year.
Thank you for your support of building the progressive movement in New Hampshire and Vermont! See you on September 22 in Keene!
There will be an after party at Margaritas in Keene as well. Join us for the entire day or for the parts of the program you attend!