#RaisetheWageVT Toolkit for building the campaign for a $15 minimum wage in Vermont:
1. Sign the “Call To Action” at https://raisethewagevt.wordpress.com/
3. Have a personal story dealing with inadequate wages? Share your story here.
3. Print out a"Raise the Wage" support sign and take your picture with it (share it with email@example.com)
-- Get 5 others to take a photo with the support sign
4. Write a Letter to the Editor in support of Raising the Minimum Wage to $15 an hour in VT (here's an LTE template to help, please share with firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting to any papers so I can track where they're being submitted and help make sure they're not repeating each other w/in same district)
5. Submit a video testimony sharing your personal experience with inadequate wages or just why you support a $15/hr minimum wage -- share with email@example.com and we will help post it up on our YouTube and Facebook pages) -- Here is avideo testimonial script to help with interviewing someone else for a video or for helping guide your own testimony
6. Mobilize through phone calls, house meetings or 1:1s our members, neighbors, family and friends to build broader support for raising the wage by writing LTEs, contacting their legislators, signing the “Call to Action,” etc.