Rights & Democracy Vermont
Jobs, Justice & Climate Program
Comprehensive Stakeholder Survey
In 2017 Rights and Democracy launched our Jobs, Justice & Climate (JJC) program with two campaigns. As of April, 2018 our Energy Democracy Campaign and Water Campaign both have member-led teams. To ensure that Rights & Democracy (RAD) maintains open communication with members, provides opportunities for clear feedback from internal RAD teams, and engages in an equitable manner with stakeholders - we are creating a comprehensive stakeholder survey to guide our upcoming JJC program and campaign planning in May of 2018.
- Ensure that campaigns in the JJC program are placing impacted residents at the center of our decision-making and power-building.
- Provide an opportunity for feedback from RAD members and stakeholders on existing JJC campaigns.
- Gain insights into future campaign strategy and tactics on existing JJC campaigns for May 2018 planning, keeping in mind RAD’s Whole Movement approach to our work.
- Hear from members and stakeholders about how climate change is most directly impacting their local community, and what solutions are needed to create a just transition & climate resilient future.
- Get feedback on what tactics, trainings and goals are most important for stakeholders to be fully engaged in RAD’s JJC program while working collaboratively with partners.